XeroLinux Community Forums

Full Version: Very interesting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, iam a developer and artist from bavaria germany who is in love with eye candy stuff that could be inside of an operating system, i like the way xerolinux will go and could imagine, that a bigger distro will born from there. would love to build a working state or a "new" distro but i have to think about it i will test xerolinux for now and decide, for now MdMxOS is born but i see maybe a fusion. have u thought about a fusion between an operating system? sorry my english is not the best but understanding is well. on the other side xerolinux have all good stuff for an arch distro hmmm, maybe wallpapers or something i would create for? iam torn about this mindset Sad maybe my artworks can inspire you to work maybe together https://www.deviantart.com/miordmiro/gallery sorry about this post Big Grin
(11-18-2022, 09:57 PM)Miordmiro Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, iam a developer and artist from bavaria germany who is in love with eye candy stuff that could be inside of an operating system, i like the way xerolinux will go and could imagine, that a bigger distro will born from there. would love to build a working state or a "new" distro but i have to think about it i will test xerolinux for now and decide, for now MdMxOS is born but i see maybe a fusion. have u thought about a fusion between an operating system? sorry my english is not the best but understanding is well. on the other side xerolinux have all good stuff for an arch distro hmmm, maybe wallpapers or something i would create for? iam torn about this mindset Sad maybe my artworks can inspire you to work maybe together https://www.deviantart.com/miordmiro/gallery sorry about this post Big Grin

I would be happy if you contributed some original art for XeroLinux. Find me on Discord so we can discuss it..
thank you for answering Smile iam happy about it would be a pleasure to create some art for xero, i have just done one fanart its uploaded but this was to fast for a wallpaper so i take some time for it and yea tomorrow or in some days i can visit discord Smile first good night have a nice sleep Big Grin