XeroLinux Community Forums

Full Version: Top 5 LightDM Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Top 5 LightDM Themes

Fancy some nice LightDM themes ?

Well I got ya covered. While I don’t use LightDM myself, I just thought I would share some fancy themes for it, that I found whilst I was researching it, so I thought why not share them with y’all ?

Just note, that in order to use these themes, you need to have selected LightDM-WebKit2-Greeter from Calamares during installation if you are using XeroLinux, else if you are using another Distro don’t forget to install it from Pamac/Pacman, otherwise they will not work and you might break something, we don’t want that to happen now, do we ?

With that out of the way, here are some of the best ones I could find, with links. Or you can grab’em from the AUR if you have enabled it in Pamac…

Glorious

[Image: nEWmtFq.jpeg]

Now that’s one awesome theme if I do say so myself. It really customizable, and it works great. It has many features too.. For those of you who like Anime and Asian stuff, this is definitely for you. Sadly I am too old to like that stuff so and as mentioned before I do not use LightDM. Anyway I hope you like this one…

Osmos

[Image: 73593467-c336ce00-4515-11ea-9559-f48c7e82eb37.gif]

This one is awesome too. It has some nice Neon elements and is just as interactive as the previous one. Also just as customizable. I am starting to like these themes.. I might switch ? Nah.. But enjoy it…

Gab Nord

[Image: 2ILbI7h.png]

I am not really a fan of this one, but I thought I’d share it anyway. It’s a simple yet elegant theme.. It’s basically fork of lightdm-gab-gradient and the great Nord color scheme. Anyway enjoy 

WelcomeXP

[Image: K5yMMjC.png]

Hahahaha ! I am sharing this one coz it’s just so damn funny… It’s just meme for the lolz.. In case you would like to play a joke on a friend or family member… Nothing more… Have fun with this one and do let me know how you used it and who you pranked ?

Aether

[Image: P3e2FCk.jpeg]

I don’t think this one needs any introduction. I have seen so many use it. But anyway I thought I’d include it just in case you are part of the ones who have never heard about it. It’s very sleek IMO… I think, if I were to use LightDM, this is the one I would be rocking..

Enjoy…