Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OBS-Studio Official Flatpak
.:: OBS Studio Official Package ::.

We ship the "Official" Flatpak version of OBS-Studio via our tool. The best part of it is, we don't just ship the main package alone, we have included some extra plugins too.. Specifically made for the flatpak version.

[Image: lDWEJbL.jpeg]

Below is a list of included plugins. That is everything we could find on flathub. Once more plugins show up, we will add them. If you encounter any you want included let us know. Just note only ones available from flathub will be considered nothing else.

[Image: nckiQXt.png]

To install manually, here's how to grab the entire OBS flatpak plugins via terminal, just copy paste below and hit enter then wait for install to be done...

flatpak install -y pluginname

Thant's all she wrote folks Wink
~ XeroLinux Toolkit Maintainer ~
I do try to help where I can, when I can.
I do this on my own, so I might not have all the answers.
[Image: K7U76Mv.png]
Thank you so much for all this work, DarkXero! It was fun testing this out on the call with you! Xero Linux just keeps making my content creation life easier!

A few notes:
Tytan version does not include the Twitch integration present in other versions of OBS. You'll need to use your stream key and then create custom browser decks for your Chat and Activity Feed, if using.

Audio Sources include per-application Pipewire Audio support. This will greatly assist in audio level mixing!

NVIDIA GPU owners can enable extra NVENC and NVFBC support on consumer cards with a quick patch or two (Patch at your own risk!)
https://github.com/keylase/nvidia-patch
Changed thread to show Official flatpak version of OBS
~ XeroLinux Toolkit Maintainer ~
I do try to help where I can, when I can.
I do this on my own, so I might not have all the answers.
[Image: K7U76Mv.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warehouse Flatpak Manager DarkXero 0 221 12-25-2023, 10:14 PM
Last Post: DarkXero