Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Issue Network manager

yes, thks !
i forgot to tell...the same issue is with the live distro :-(
driver issue ? my network card is kind of "ordinary" : Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC

If you know what it is research it + Arch. Again I repeat for 3rd time now, I did nothing related to network or NetworkManager... I just included package no extra or custom settings. So if issue is there either it's KDE issue or something unrelated to us... Dunno what other Distros do to add compatibility for hardware am no dev nor do I know how to diagnose hardware driver issues... We gonna go in circles... If I can't replicate it's best guess nothing more I can do.

To see if it's related to theme set everything to KDE's defaults like breeze.... If issue still happening then it's 100% not us... Bit something in KDE...

Try this
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/rtw88-dkms-git

~ XeroLinux Developer ~
I do try to help where I can, when I can.
I do this on my own, so I might not have all the answers.
~ My PC build @ a glimpse ~
| ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q Monitor |
| AsRock x570 Tai Chi | AMD Ryzen 5 3600x @ 3.8Ghz |
| ROG STRiX GTX 1080 8Gb GDDR5X | TeamGroup Delta “R” 32GB DDR4 @3000Mhz RGB |

I have a idea if you have a Ventoy key you could toss Arco, Manjaro, Garuda on it and see if any of them have the same issue. If they don't then you could ask them what they added driver wise . One thing to be aware of WiFi hardware is still more miss than hit.

yeah same idea..i tried arcolinux with kde...no problem at all..with bluetooth, network manager dans kde wallet....strange no ?

Did you even try any of the fixes we all mentioned or just waiting for magic to happen? Also if it was an issue with Xero then a lot of other users should have reported it..

~ XeroLinux Developer ~

i found your tone "borderline"..i like it more and more.
I'm thinking of moving to arco, lots ofnice and helpful people there.
thanks for your "help"!
have fun.

(06-26-2022, 09:56 AM)Pomme Wrote:  i found your tone "borderline"..i like it more and more.
I'm thinking of moving to arco, lots ofnice and helpful people there.
thanks for your "help"!
have fun.

I am so sorry for that.. But so far none of your replies indicated that you tried any of the suggested solutions. They were the same repetition saying you are having issue with BT n NM.. So how are we to know if you tested them... Anyway, I did try my best to offer solutions, with that, whatever distro you end up with is fine by me, I will never force you to use Xero or try to make you use it, am not that kind of person, use whatever works for you...

Best of luck in your endeavour...

~ XeroLinux Developer ~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DarkXero
06-02-2022, 09:23 AM
Last Post by DarkXero
04-14-2022, 01:20 PM