Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KonSave - Save your KDE Customizations
Rainbow 
Hey peeps...

I have recently stumbled upon a handy little tool for us who love customizing KDE but hate the work of switching between rices... It's called KonSave.

As you can see from above video, tool is very useful. What I love about it is the fact that we can export & share our configs. I been having so much fun with it, it made my ricing life so much easier now...

Something to note

Quote:Just something the author forgot to mention is that the tool will not save anything from outside the $HOME directory. You can only include directories under **$HOME** to the tool's config file, since anything coming from outside there will require root which isn't supported. What this means, is, that any themes you install from any repo or AUR that are applied system wide (/usr/share/themes) will not be included in your exports, only in local saves.. Just keep that in mind.

[Image: 109611033-a6732c80-7b53-11eb-9ece-ffd9cef49047.gif]

Grab it now !

The tool has been added to the XeroLinux repo, you can grab it from there. But for all those of you not using my Distro, it's available on the AUR. Below is a link to tool's GitHub.

Have fun and start sharing your configs Wink
~ XeroLinux Toolkit Maintainer ~
I do try to help where I can, when I can.
I do this on my own, so I might not have all the answers.
[Image: K7U76Mv.png]