Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

XeroLinux Rices
Rainbow 

Hey y'all...

This is where I will be posting all my rices as I work on them. Also below is a video guide on how to install them. Please, all I ask for is not post request, I create some when I am inspired... For now enjoy what I got to offer, use them as a starting point, learn from them, fork them and create your own and share Wink

Now on with the rices...

## Dunes ##

The XeroDunes Rice is now available to all of you who use an Arch-Based Distro with KDE Plasma and want something dark and smooth less eye straining.. This one was fully created by GamerKing64. After a long time spent learning the structure of KDE Plasma this rice was born. We are very proud of him for graduating to full-time ricer status.

[Image: pFR3xuG.png]

This rice as with all rices has been thoroughly optimized for best performance.. If you have issues, kindly report them on our socials, Telegram/Discord.. we will try our best to help... Just post your issue and I will try to help out as much as I can. Now head on over to this rice's GitHub and follow the guide and you should be up and running with an all new Sweet rice.

## O.G Layan ##

The XeroLayan Rice is now available to all of you who use an Arch-Based Distro with KDE Plasma and wanna satisfy the insatiable craving for some Peaceful Quiet

[Image: 5uvZjUf.jpeg]

Now head on over to this rice's GitHub and follow the guide and you should be up and running with an all new Sweet rice.

Credit for this great idea goes to my good friend ArchPenguin over on GitHub..

## XeroNord ##

The XeroNord Rice is now available to all of you who use an Arch-Based Distro with KDE Plasma and wanna satisfy the insatiable craving for some Nordic feeling

[Image: 0NPCCir.jpeg]

Now head on over to this rice's GitHub and follow the guide and you should be up and running with an all new Sweet rice.

Credit for this great idea goes to my good friend ArchPenguin over on GitHub..

## XeroSweet ##

The XeroSweet Rice is now available to all of you who use an Arch-Based Distro with KDE Plasma and wanna satisfy the insatiable craving for some Sweetness

[Image: qRm0ooD.jpg]

Credit for this great idea goes to my good friend ArchPenguin over on GitHub..

## Not using XeroLinux ? ##

My rices, are intended to be mainly used on XeroLinux but you can still use them on other Distros based on Arch with KDE.. Some parts might not work due to the way each Distro is set up but you can easily get around them.

Now go and Rice away !

~ XeroLinux Developer ~
I do try to help where I can, when I can.
I do this on my own, so I might not have all the answers.
~ My PC build @ a glimpse ~
| ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q Monitor |
| AsRock x570 Tai Chi | AMD Ryzen 5 3600x @ 3.8Ghz |
| ROG STRiX GTX 1080 8Gb GDDR5X | TeamGroup Delta “R” 32GB DDR4 @3000Mhz RGB |