Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Hyprland Dots Ever !
Rainbow 
Hey y'all

Though it might seem off-topic for the XeroLinux community, known for its dedication to KDE Plasma—and given my personal preference against WMs due to their impact on my workflow—allow me to demonstrate a different side. To contradict any negative perception, I'm excited to share the finest Hyprland dot files I've discovered online. Sharing is caring after all lol...

[Image: z8vSW6l.jpeg]

Before you proceed with the question, I want to clarify that you can indeed install Hyprland on your XeroLinux setup. Curious about how? Join our Discord, where fellow community members, who've successfully done this, are eager to assist.

Yet, I strongly advise performing this on a minimal Arch Install as guided by the dot's developer. While it's feasible on XeroLinux, I'd suggest refraining from doing so for a smoother experience.

Also, take a moment to read the following notice for a clear understanding of what it involves. I aim to be fully transparent with everyone here.

Quote:Please note that I won't take responsibility if applying these Dot files results in system issues should you do it on top of your current install of XeroLinux. For assistance, I suggest using our Discord as mentioned earlier, or by creating an issue on the developer's Github. I won't be addressing any Hyprland-related queries directly, as it's not something I use or plan to use.

[Image: GGSAwiq.jpeg]

Now that we've covered the details, let me express how impressed I am by these dots. Among the numerous ones I've come across, this collection's diverse layouts amazed me. The effort invested truly shines through. Hats off to the developer—bravo, well done! I'll link them below for you to explore and enjoy. Wink

.:: The HyprDots ::.
~ XeroLinux Toolkit Maintainer ~
I do try to help where I can, when I can.
I do this on my own, so I might not have all the answers.
[Image: K7U76Mv.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video ML4W Plasma + Hyprland side-by-side DarkXero 0 198 03-11-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: DarkXero
Rainbow More Hyprland Dotfiles DarkXero 0 1,420 01-08-2024, 12:45 PM
Last Post: DarkXero