Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved] xerolinux_repos failed to download
Hello,
I have this issue for a couple of days. I couldn't update the system due to xerolinux_repos failed to download, and here is the whole message
 xerolinux_repo.db failed to download
xerolinux_repo_xl.db failed to download
xerolinux_nvidia_repo.db failed to download
error: failed retrieving file 'xerolinux_repo.db' from mirror.accum.se : The requested URL returned error: 404
error: failed retrieving file 'xerolinux_repo_xl.db' from mirror.accum.se : The requested URL returned error: 404
error: failed retrieving file 'xerolinux_nvidia_repo.db' from mirror.accum.se : The requested URL returned error: 404
warning: too many errors from mirror.accum.se, skipping for the remainder of this transaction
error: failed retrieving file 'xerolinux_repo.db' from gnlug.org : The requested URL returned error: 404
error: failed retrieving file 'xerolinux_repo_xl.db' from gnlug.org : The requested URL returned error: 404
error: failed retrieving file 'xerolinux_nvidia_repo.db' from gnlug.org : The requested URL returned error: 404
warning: too many errors from gnlug.org, skipping for the remainder of this transaction
error: failed retrieving file 'xerolinux_repo.db' from mirror.funami.tech : The requested URL returned error: 404
error: failed retrieving file 'xerolinux_repo_xl.db' from mirror.funami.tech : The requested URL returned error: 404
error: failed retrieving file 'xerolinux_nvidia_repo.db' from mirror.funami.tech : The requested URL returned error: 404
warning: too many errors from mirror.funami.tech, skipping for the remainder of this transaction
error: failed to synchronize all databases (unexpected error)
-> error refreshing databases - exit status 1
Mirrors for Arch work fine, only xero mirrors are not accessible.
Thanks!
Hello..

In case you missed the news, let me re-explain, XeroLinux is winding down meaning I am quitting it converting it to a Post-install script, therefore all repos have been deleted. I already announced it all over my socials as well as this forum. It helps to check the news section.. Anyway if you want to continue using it coz it's hard to start from scratch although I recommend that you do.. Check thread below..

Thread
https://forum.xerolinux.xyz/thread-360.html
~ XeroLinux Maintainer ~
I do try to help where I can, when I can.
I do this on my own, so I might not have all the answers.
[Image: K7U76Mv.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Solved] Network Duplication Issue DarkXero 0 350 01-05-2024, 04:28 PM
Last Post: DarkXero