Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing XeroLinux
I am having a heck of a time getting a running arch distro going for any amount of time. I really miss being able to Use XeroLinux the way it was. It was Perfect. Everything about it was honestly perfect in my opinion and now in trying to get that I end up boofing my system everytime before too long. If I had a copy of xero linux what would I need to do to install it and update it to work fine?
Thanks for for the kind words. However installing it using an old ISO will fail due to me killing repos ad other things so it's impossible. It's great to hear that I was doing a good job. You can still achieve the exact same result by going through the ArchInstall then using my PlasmaInstall script with my toolkit.

At the end of the day XeroLinux was just Arch+KDE and my rice. nothing more nothing less. That's why I decided to turn it to a Post-Install toolkit vs a Distro.

You can keep using XeroLinux if you do not mind having to compile the countless packages I used to host on my repos since most of them came from the AUR. Up to you.

You can find them all here
https://xerolinux.xyz/#project
~ XeroLinux Toolkit Maintainer ~
I do try to help where I can, when I can.
I do this on my own, so I might not have all the answers.
[Image: K7U76Mv.png]